Wednesday 24 June 2009

Bankroll Builder Challenge

I cant b arsed 2 update other shit atm...not alot been happening, took down gros £2k guarantee for £400 in a 3 way chop - pretty much the highlight of my live poker the past month, as i have not really had the chance 2 play as much as i wud like.

Realised ive been gambling/playin 2 high atm, so ive set myself a bankroll challenge to try get myself back 2gether. starting with £200, playin 10c/20c NLHE for 100BBs and 25c/50c PLO but only buying in for 50BBs. Looking to have around 2 NLHE tables running and 1 PLO table.

Only been doin it 3 days now my results so far are:

Hands Played: 880

Total Profit: £55.68

Current Roll: £255.68

I also have a 33% rakeback deal so im hoping i can get a ok RB per month to keep my head above water during n e down swings.

looking at my results i have better results in PLO than NLHE

PLO: +$214
NLHE: -$140

(give or take)

Im looking to improve hugely in my NLHE online game, as its pretty shit TBH few things i know i need 2 work on and others i hope will come with time.

pretty happy atm, looking to try play 3-5 hours a day and get my roll up to at least £500-£600 by the end of July. Then hopefully i can move up a level.

1 comment: